Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Beautiful prints

Stroud Farmer's Market is simply fantastic. If you are ever in the Cotswolds on a Saturday I urge you to take the time to visit this lovely bohemian town. And don't just take my word for it. This year, for the second year running, it was awarded the BEST farmer's market in the UK. 

Last week I stumbled across a tiny stall packed with these beautiful prints. They are all original and hand printed by the chap that runs the stall. And at £2.50 each I just couldn't say no! I particularly love that the paper cutting isn't symmetrical  and the ink is missing in places; these details add to their charm I think.  


I love this Laurie Lee print, who lived in, and wrote about, Stroud.


The words of this print are so cute and the bicycle just adds that little something. 


And of course, the badgers who have been culled across Gloucestershire. This is for them. 



Rustic, original, meaningful vintage printing....what a wonderful combination.

VV x




No comments:

Post a Comment